Well this has nothing to do with verse, but with half a semester of school done and only 54 days until break, I am ready for my next adventure.
This summer was amazing, with 2 trips to Canada and my Frist venture south into Mexico! Here are some of the places I would like to go now:
PA & FL- this is where my best friends live. Sadly, this is more than a hop and a skip from WY, but I would love to go see the East Coast
Mexico- I know I was just there, but I would jump on a plan to BPS in a heart beat. There is just something special about that place. The Mexican people are so sweet and receptive. I think I better start working on my Spanish because I would like to spend a good chunk of time south of the boarder.
Philippines- I have always wanted to go to the Philippines. Just like in Mexico, these people are just waiting for someone to bring them hope! I also love rice, so this would be a good place for me! Lol
There are so many other places I would love to go see (China, Europe, Afirca) I would gladly volunteer to go any of these places. I mean why not??
"This heart of mine was made to travel this world"

I vote for PA!!!
ReplyDelete