1. The only way we can praise God as he should be praise is through Jesus. We are so unworthy to even be able to offer our praise to him.
2. Praise is a sacrifice. It should be pure (just like the unspotted lamb) In order for it to be pure it must not be of the world.
3. Praise should be continual. Every aspect of our life should be bringing praise to God.
Psalm 9:1 KJV
[1] I will praise thee , O Lord , with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psalm 28:7 KJV
[7] The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Isaiah 25:1 KJV
[1] O Lord , thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Jeremiah 9:23-24 KJV
[23] Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: [24] But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Philippians 4:4 KJV
[4] Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
*** Hebrews 13:15 KJV
[15] By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.***
2. Praise is a sacrifice. It should be pure (just like the unspotted lamb) In order for it to be pure it must not be of the world.
3. Praise should be continual. Every aspect of our life should be bringing praise to God.
Psalm 9:1 KJV
[1] I will praise thee , O Lord , with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psalm 28:7 KJV
[7] The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Isaiah 25:1 KJV
[1] O Lord , thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Jeremiah 9:23-24 KJV
[23] Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: [24] But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Philippians 4:4 KJV
[4] Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
*** Hebrews 13:15 KJV
[15] By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.***
No comments:
Post a Comment