Thursday, October 30, 2014

Memory Book 3!

After months of reviewing book 1 and 2 I finally started the third memory verse book in the series "Let Your Light So Shine". I'm so excited to get going on this book. Memorizing verses does so much for ones heart! I encourage everyone to do it! 



The assignments in this book are: 
1. Be Confident
2. Be Usable
3. Be Concerned 
4. Be Vigilant
5. Be Armed
6. Purpose to Pursue
7. Person to Proclaim
8. Plan to Present
9. Prayer to Prevail
10. Power to Produce 
11. the Soul Winner's Seed 
12. The Soul Winner's Love
13. The Soul Winner's Conduct
14. The Soul Winner's Secret
15. The Soul Winner's Reward

I don't know about you, but those seem like great topics to me :) 

My verse for today was Isaiah 43:10 KJV
[10] Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord , and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.





No comments:

Post a Comment